The possibilities are truly endless with a custom wood burned sign. Take an important milestone, an inside joke, or the family name and turn it into a one of a kind piece that you can display with joy and delight.
Together we can create a stunningly unique piece that will spark conversation for you or someone you love.
These original creations will be wood burned by hand with care onto a smooth poplar canvas. Choose from three sizes:
- 5” x 7″
- 9” x 11″
- 11” x 20″
How long does it take? This is a varying question depending on my schedule. There are times when I’m really backed up with orders and there are times when I’m readily available. The actual burning-to-finishing process only takes a few days, but the schedule of availability varies. If you have a deadline for when your piece needs to be completed, reach out to me and check with my schedule. I’ll do my very best to accommodate, but it is first come, first serve.
Here’s How to Order:
- Choose your wood burned sign size, make the purchase. You will receive an email confirmation.
- In the email confirmation, click the “MESSAGE ME” email link and then send me the message/design details of the sign you want burnt. Check your spam folder if you don’t see the confirmation come through.
- Once I receive your message, you and I may collaborate back and forth on the design until we get the details of your custom piece just right.
- I will then send a digital mock up for you approval BEFORE burning.
- You will then approve the mockup or request changes. There may be some back and forth until the mockup is to your liking.
- Once the mockup is approved by you, I’ll start burning.
- When I begin burning, it will take about 3 days to burn, varnish and dry to prepare for shipping.
- Once the piece is completely dry, I’ll package, ship and send you an email confirmation of shipping with tracking.
- All done! Your wood burned sign is on it’s way!
All of our Pyrography pieces are hand burned on real wood canvases.
We will protect the canvases with a UV varnish that penetrates deep into wood pores to protect from within from moisture and sunlight and to enhance the natural look and feel of the wood.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Thanks for visiting!