Celebrate your loved ones with a custom piece of art. These silhouette portraits are hand burned into basswood and aspen live edge rounds.
Simply send me a photo of your loved one and let me create a beautiful piece for you to enjoy for years to come.
- Dimensions of rounds: 4.5″ x 4.5″ – Sizes may vary slightly depending on wood availability.
How long does it take? This is a varying question depending on my schedule. There are times when I’m really backed up with orders and there are times when I’m readily available. The actual burning-to-finishing process only takes a few days, but the schedule of availability varies.
If you have a deadline for when your piece needs to be completed, reach out to me and check with my schedule. I’ll do my very best to accommodate, but it is first come, first serve.
Here’s How to Order:
- Make the purchase and then you will receive an email confirmation.
CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER if you don’t see the confirmation within a few minutes.
- In the email confirmation, click the “SEND EMAIL” email link and then send me the image you want burned.
- Once I receive your image and information, I’ll create a digital mockup of the image that is scale to wood canvas size.
- I will then send a digital mock up for you approval BEFORE burning.
- You will then approve the mockup or request changes. There may be some back and forth until the mockup is to your liking.
- Once the mockup is approved by you, I’ll start burning.
- When I begin burning, it will take about 3 days to burn, varnish and dry to prepare for shipping.
- Once the piece is completely dry, I’ll package, ship and send you an email confirmation of shipping with tracking.
- All done! Your wood burning portrait is on it’s way!
All of our Pyrography pieces are hand burned on real wood canvases.
We will protect the canvases with a UV varnish that penetrates deep into wood pores to protect from within from moisture and sunlight and to enhance the natural look and feel of the wood.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Thanks for visiting!