Are you searching for the perfect unique gift for your loved one? Capture the personality and memory of a pet or loved one with a custom wood burned portrait. This truly unique piece of art is a thoughtful and generous way to express your gratitude and love to a special person in your life.
These rare portraits will be wood burned by hand with care onto a rustic live edge basswood canvas. Choose from two sizes:
NOTE: Width will vary depending on wood availability, but these are close estimates.
How long does it take? This is a varying question depending on my schedule. There are times when I’m really backed up with orders and there are times when I’m readily available. The actual burning-to-finishing process only takes about 5 days, but the schedule of availability varies. If you have a deadline for when your piece needs to be completed, reach out to me and check with my schedule. I’ll do my very best to accommodate, but it is first come, first serve.
Here’s How to Order:
- Choose your wood burned portrait size, make the purchase. You will receive an email confirmation.
- In the email confirmation, click the “SEND IMAGE” email link and then send me the image you want burned. Check your spam folder if you don’t see the confirmation come through.
- Once I receive your image, I’ll create a digital mockup of the image that is scale to wood canvas size.
- I will then send a digital mock up for you approval BEFORE burning.
- You will then approve the mockup or request changes. There may be some back and forth until the mockup is to your liking.
- Once the mockup is approved by you, I’ll start burning.
- When I begin burning, it will take about 5 days to burn, varnish and dry to prepare for shipping.
- Once the piece is completely dry, I’ll package, ship and send you an email confirmation of shipping with tracking.
- All done! Your wood burning portrait is on it’s way!
All of our Pyrography pieces are hand burned on real wood canvases.
We will protect the canvases with a UV varnish that penetrates deep into wood pores to protect from within from moisture and sunlight and to enhance the natural look and feel of the wood.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Thanks for visiting!